I posted my personal goals last month but I wanted to share my blog goals with you all! I wanted to post this so it can hold me accountable and also I plan on doing check ins throughout the year to see how I’m doing!
My Five Blog Goals for 2019
- Blog More. I’m already kind of slacking with this one but I’d like to blog more. I’ve been putting all my focus into my Instagram lately but I want to start getting some blog posts up as well!
- Network. I’d like to meet some more blogger girls! I’m in some Facebook groups and Instagram DM groups but I’d love to meet and network with some more of you! Want to network? DM me on Instagram!
- Work on SEO. Something I do not have the greatest skill in is SEO. I want to learn SEO more so I can work on it for Finally Mama. If you know any good resources for learning SEO, send them my way!
- Work on Photography. I’ve been stepping up my photography game for blogging (I’m no professional) but I do like taking pictures of my family and products to share with you all. I got a new camera last year and I want to learn more about photography.
- Have Fun. Lastly, I want blogging to be fun and it always has been. I’d love to monetize more and what not but I don’t ever want to lose the fun part of it because then I won’t want to do it.
Let’s kick 2019’s butt!