2018 was a big year for me! I got married and I had my son after 2 miscarriages. It was an amazing year and I’m committed to making 2019 just as amazing. I wanted to share my 5 personal goals I hope to achieve in 2019! I’ll also be doing a blog goal list as well!
My 5 Personal Goals For 2019
- Lose weight. Don’t we all have this on our New Years resolution list? It’s been on my list every year. However, I am definitely wanting to do this for myself and family this year. Hopefully, I’ll be around for a long time! I have about 50lbs I need to lose. I already started and am 6lbs below my pre-pregnancy weight! I plan to blog about my progress as well!
- Rock my business. In October 2018, started Little June Co. and I want it to continue to grow. I’ve done well so far but I want to continue building it up. I also recently started a teether shop called Chomps & Cuddles. I’m excited for both of these!
- Read more. I love to read but I haven’t done much reading lately. My husband has at least 500 books on his phone but something about picking up an actual book motivates me to read more. We don’t live too far from a Barnes and Noble so I may need to make a trip to get some books. Have any suggestions? Let me know!
- Become more organized and clean more. It’s hard having an infant who won’t let you put him down for more than 30 minutes and also naps on me. It doesn’t leave me much time to do stuff around the house but I’d like to become more organized and clean my house more. Hopefully as my son gets older, he’ll let me put him down more!
- Be a great mom and wife. Finally I want to be a great mom to my son and a great wife to my husband. I think I’m pretty good now but we always have room to grow.
I’m excited for 2019 and working towards my goals!
My husband and I have said 2019 is the year of us. Anyone who tries to bring any of us down can move right along. We’ve both had to move on from friendships the last year due to various reasons. However, I feel like the people in my life now are meant to be here.